Anicura is looking for a Commercial Excellence Analyst for the Nordics region, including Sweden, Norway and Denmark. This role is an exciting position offering excellent career progression in a fast-growing business. The Commercial Excellence team, which you will be a part of, is responsible for providing (data-based) insights and recommendations to our cluster, country, and regional managers with the goal to improve the top-line performance of our clinics at AniCura.
AniCura is a family of well-known animal hospitals and clinics specialised in veterinary care for companion animals. Born out of the idea that sharing resources creates opportunities for better veterinary care, the company was established in 2011 as the first merger of companion animal hospitals in the Nordic region. Today, AniCura is a role model within specialised veterinary care and a valued partner for pet owners and referring veterinarians across Europe.
About the role
The team focuses on topics like pricing, business mix, revenue erosion, commercial communication and other value generating initiatives. The team shares and builds commercial best-practises for clusters, countries and areas and works together with the cluster, country, and regional resources to identify, analyse, recommend, and implement these best practises and/or insights.
This role will mainly focus on our Nordics cluster (Sweden, Norway and Denmark) and be responsible for the data analysis (based on data from our data warehouse as well as raw data from the clinics practise management systems), identification of opportunities, recommendation of actions and follow-up on implementation for the specific cluster.
The analyst will need a basic understanding of clinic operations and be comfortable working (and/or learning) with large data sets from AniCura’s Data Warehouse and raw data from the clinics’ practice management system. Based on the data and best practices from other clusters, the analyst develops opportunities that are pitched to stakeholders (e.g. country management and line manager). The analyst works together with Finance and Medical Resources to understand the day-to-day practicalities of the clinics to provide recommendations that are easy-to-implement and have the highest return on investment.
Next to the direct cluster work, the analyst will work on certain broader commercial excellence topics (e.g. revenue erosion, communication) and assist the Head of Strategy, Commercial Excellence & Clinic Onboarding in the creation of best practises on these topics.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate (and execution of) the gathering of relevant data and information from available data sources (e.g. Data Warehouse, practise management systems, financial systems) together with Business Intelligence and Finance
- Pro-actively assist Business Intelligence team in making sure right data can be used and extracted; if needed, gather data directly from data source
- Perform structured data analysis using Microsoft Excel and Power BI; visualise findings in a structured way
- Prepare and present fact-based recommendations to cluster and country leaders
- Keep track of provided recommendations and status of implementations, flag follow-up performance to line manager
- Set-up internal and external benchmarking based on available AniCura data as well as external data gathering (e.g. external websites, phone calls etc.)
- Assist in customer price studies and interviews
- Assist in creating policies on mandates around pricing, promotion, and discount, and understand the impact of those on daily clinical operations.
You will report to Head of Strategy, Commercial Excellence and Clinic Onboarding. The role is preferably based in one of the countries of the cluster (Sweden, Norway, Denmark) or alternatively in of our other AniCura country office locations. We apply a hybrid office working model meaning the role can be partly home based. The role is on a full-time basis (4 days/week can be considered).
You are expected to have:
You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You have a hands-on and can-do mentality and get energy from translating analytical findings into concrete and easy-to-implement recommendations. You have a strong attention to detail and are a good communicator meaning you present and visualize your recommendations and findings in an understandable manner. In addition, you have excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team and communicate effectively but sympathetically.
As a person we believe you are
- Minimum of 5 year work experience, preferably within (management) consulting or M&A
- University education (Msc or similar) in relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Data Analytics, technical education etc.)
- Strong and proven analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets
- Self-starter and pro-active, good communicator (on paper and verbally)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (excel, powerpoint); experience with key data analytics tools like PowerBI and/or Python a plus
- Language skills: fluent in English and Swedish/Danish/Norwegian. Mastering more languages is considered an asset
- Experience with (veterinary) practice management systems a plus
- ‘Hands on’ and ‘service’ mindset
- Experience with the veterinary industry a plus
- Affinity with companion animals
It is likely that you have a passion for pets and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high pace and opportunity to make an impact.
Please apply by submitting your CV through clicking the apply button below. If you have any questions please contact Sylva Hajek at email@example.com
We receive applications till Friday 22nd April. We are reviewing the applications continuously so if you find the role interesting and matching your profile do not wait until the very last minute and apply now to start this interesting journey with AniCura.
AniCura offers a wide range of high-quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery and orthopaedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected pet food and care products.
AniCura provides modern, high-quality veterinary care for pets at over 450 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 11,000 passionate veterinary professionals attend to three million companion animal patients. AniCura is a trusted training and referral body.
Since 2018, AniCura is part of Mars Veterinary Health, a family-owned company focused on veterinary care.